Staff Accountant, Healthcare
We’re looking for a dynamic and professional individual to join NPT LLP Chartered Accountants as a Staff Accountant on the Healthcare team in London, Ontario, Canada. At NPT you'll enhance your capabilities in a team environment, helping our clients grow and succeed. Our goals and expectations are high and we provide the opportunity and support to let you learn, grow and prove yourself as a professional.
- Interest and experience in accounting
- Working knowledge of computer applications including accounting (Simply/QuickBooks), taxation (Taxprep) and CaseWare/CaseView is an asset
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Prepare client year end accounting records, financial statements and personal and corporate tax returns
- Identify issues and potential solutions and make recommendations for the best solution
- Develop positive working relationships with clients and staff
- Participate in pre and post engagement discussions
- Work within time budgets, monitor progress to budget and meet deadlines
- Report progress of engagement to manager and partner
- Other duties as assigned
- This is a permanent full time position starting as soon as possible
- Benefits and health care spending account are provided
- Office hours: September – February 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, March – April 8:30 am – 5:30 pm and July – August 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Additional overtime may be required from February to May
- Member of PKF North America – Get the resources and contacts of a large firm but the variety of work and experiences of a smaller firm
- We try to “add value and find balance” in everything we do!
Interested? Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Staff Accountant, Healthcare – Your First and Last Name” in the subject line. Candidates will be considered as applications are received and the posting will remain open until a candidate is identified. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please and thank you.